Answered By: Billie Peterson-Lugo Last Updated: Aug 17, 2019 Views: 75
Answered By: Billie Peterson-Lugo
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2019 Views: 75
From OneSearch do the following:
- Click on the "Sign in" link that displays on the top right of the window,
- Select the "Bear ID and Password" option and sign in with your Bear ID/password, using Duo, if needed.
- From the pull-down menu associated with your name, you can select:
- Library Card -- provides a dashboard view of everything associated with your account
- My Loans -- provides details on items checked out
- My Requests -- provides details on items requested
- My Favorites -- provides access to "saved records"; "saved searches"; and "search history"
- Search History -- provides your search history