Answered By: Billie Peterson-Lugo Last Updated: Aug 17, 2019 Views: 18
Answered By: Billie Peterson-Lugo
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2019 Views: 18
To request a book from OneSearch that is located in O'Grady, "In Processing", or some other special location, do the following:
- To request any materials you must be signed in to your OneSearch account with your Bear ID and password.
- Click on the "Available" link for the item of interest.
- Click on the "Request" link for the item of interest.
- Complete the request form, being sure to provide a date after which you no longer need the item and adding any comments.
- Click the "Send Request" link.
- Note that items "In Process" have a choice to "Request" or obtain from "OsoFast".