Answered By: Ellen Hampton Filgo Last Updated: Jun 22, 2021 Views: 44
BrowZine is a mobile app for tablets and smart phones, as well as for desktops and laptops, that allows you to access and browse e-journals from different publishers in one simple interface. With BrowZine, you can:
- Read scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablets.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
- Be alerted when new issues of a journal are available.
- Bookmark articles for reading later.
- Easily save to Refworks, Zotero, Dropbox, or Mendeley.
Take two minutes to watch this video and see how BrowZine can work to put scholarly journals in your hands easily and when you have time to read them.