Answered By: Sarah Freeland Last Updated: Oct 02, 2015 Views: 37
Answered By: Sarah Freeland
Last Updated: Oct 02, 2015 Views: 37
You can request the book through the OsoFast interlibrary loan service by doing the following:
- Login to your OneSearch account with your Bear ID/password.
- If it's not already displayed, search for the needed book.
- Click on the "OsoFast for Books/Book items" button, which transfers information about the book to an OsoFast request form (after you login to OsoFast).
- In the form's notes field, be sure to let interlibrary loan personnel know the book is checked out and you need it for your research.
- You will be notified by e-mail when the book is available for pick-up.